April 6, 2014
Junior Indian Dance Contest (children under 17)
18 General Belov str., "Avangard" Center for Culture and Arts, Moscow
Indian dance groups are welcome to participate in the festival concert program.
- All the contestants who are not members of the International Federation of Indian Dance are to pay an arrangement fee equal to 400 Russian rubles per person (till March 18, 2013).
- Auditorium seats for the contestants will be reserved.
- In order to participate in the concert program, a dance team must draw up an entry in the prescribed manner (Appendix 1).
- The entries must be submitted by March 11, 2013. The entries must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The changes in dance routines stated in the entries are allowed only by a preliminary agreement with the organizing committee not later than March 31, 2013.
- The contest music must be recorded on the CD. The dance team name and the title of the dance routine must be written on the CD. Only one dance routine track listed in the concert program can be recorded on the CD. It is recommended to have a copy of the CD available.
- The CDs containing contest music will be accepted during the registration by the person responsible for the program.
- The time of confirmation of registration of the contestants will be advised on the Festival day.
The entry for the Holi festival concert program of April 13, 2013
Feel free to contact the organizers of the Festival with any questions of placement of advertising and the selling exhibition during the Festival.
- General information about the dance team.
- Dance team name.
- Contact telephone number
- Name of the artistic director of the dance team and the presentational information about him
- Information about the dance routine
- Title of the dance routine
- Dance routine style and type
- Duration of the dance routine
- Your suggestions which may be necessary for a successful performance or presentation of this dance routine for spectators.
- Type of entrance: from a certain spot on the stage or after turning on the audio track
- Number of dance routines submitted for the program. If you want to list several dance routines in the concert program, please specify a period of time needed for preparation for your next routine ...
- List of participants of the routines Name/Surname (for dance teams and groups)
- Number of participants (for dance teams and groups)
For further INFORMATION call: